This is a easy and super tasty twist to a the classic old fashioned. Pungent, sweet and aromatic – perfect for a night in to unwind and relax.
Here is what you need and how to make it:
- 55ml Rye Whiskey (Bourbon for best results!)
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 5ml Honey
- 30ml Tangerine juice
- 1 Spring rosemary
- Tangerine segments for garnish
- Combine, whiskey, bitters, honey, and tangerine juice in a tumbler or other glass.
- Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Spank rosemary to release oils and add to the glass along with ice and tangerine garnish.
Want to make an Old Fashioned at home? Buy The Old Fashioned & Sazerac Box to get everything you need! Bourbon, bitters and some more recipes to keep things interesting. 6 drinks per kit and a little left over too to taste the ingredients on their own!
Recipe and photo credit: whadoyoucrave.info